2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS JULY 2017
Please scroll down to green Registration link to Register for 2016-2017 school year
The Extended Day Program is designed to meet the needs of busy, working parents and their children. Administered by Wayne Community Programs, the program offers before school care (Early Start, 7:15 a.m. to school start) and after school care (Wrap Up, School end to 6 p.m.) for enrolled students in each Wayne Township Public Elementary School (grades K-5).
The purpose of the program is to provide a safe, supportive, supervised environment in which children can work and play while their parents are at work.
Please click on link to view - Extended Day Activity Photos
Extended Day Fees:
One time annual registration fee: $30
"Drop In" (Emergency Use) - Early Start is $9 each morning and Wrap Up is $15 each afternoon
MONTHLY FEE SCHEDULE
Early Start Standard Sibling Wrap Up Standard Sibling
2 day $45 $35 2 day $95 $75
3 day $60 $50 3 day $115 $ 95
4 day $75 $65 4 day $140 $120
5 day $85 $75 5 day $155 $135
Children attending AM Kindergarten are only eligible to participate in the morning Extended Day program.
Children attending PM Kindergarten are only eligible to participate in the afternoon Extended Day program.
The Wayne Extended Day Program offers an online bill payment option:
Click here to go to the Online 2016-2017 Registration and Bill Payment Website
If you do not already have an account, you will need to select a user name and password. In the event you are accessing from an Internet search engine, you only need to put the search terms “community pass wayne,” and this will take you directly to the Wayne log in screen.
If you enter the Community Pass system from the public log in, you need to select “Wayne” from the drop box.
- Payments are due by the 1st of the month and must be made on time to ensure your child’s spot in the Program.
Should you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to call us at 973-968-7427.
Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year
- The Monthly fees have not been raised for the new school year.
- Only one $30 registration fee will be charged per family.
- Registration will be online. (paperless). Anyone who has an existing Community Programs account will be able to simply update your information.
- Please note a $10 fee will be charged for enrollment changes exceeding 2 per school year.
- We will offer the program on ALL minimal days including the last two days of school.
- The Wrap up program will be available November 7 and 9, 2016 from 1:20-6:00 pm.
- November 23, 2016- After care will be offered to registered participants until 6 pm.
A GLIMPSE OF OUR PAST EVENTS
*** Only for children registered for the Wrap Up Program.****